Nintendo after the Switch.

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

CaptHayfever
Supermod

Re: Nintendo after the Switch.

Post by CaptHayfever » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:31 am

^^They want Nintendo to do the exact same things that Microsoft & Sony are doing...or die. They want a Super NEStation One. It infuriates them that a company can be successful doing something differently than normal & catering to an audience that isn't interested in the usual stuff.

And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"

Sim Kid

Post by Sim Kid » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:08 pm

Yeah, do what everyone else is doing to try and take their pie away. Then go all surprised pikachu mode when there isn't enough to go around.

Cause that sure worked with a lot of other consoles....

steeze

Post by steeze » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:38 am

Sim Kid wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:11 pm
Besides didn't people want third party support for Nintendo last gen...? Now that they have some people are like "argh you don't serve filet mignon on a paper plate" or "Why bother playing it on the Switch?" >.>; like wth do you people want...?
I never once have ever advocated for third party support for Nintendo. I'm just not a fan of the port. It's very blurry, 30 fps. If you love the Witcher and wanna play it on the go then it's a positive. If you've waited 5 years to play The Witcher 3 without a gaming console then you shelled out money for a switch and now you finally have that opportunity then hey that's a win.

Return to “Nintendo Main”