What Nintendo game are you currently playing PtII?

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Re: What Nintendo game are you currently playing PtII?

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:10 am

Sonic Mania. I'm at the first Lava Reef boss fight and it's seemingly glitching out. I read you're supposed to lead the boss to drill the rocks until the lava kills him but all the rocks are gone and he just keeps spamming a spike ball until time runs out. It was very fun up until this mess (or I'm just missing something that I can't find info on).

Nevermind, the guide didn't say to hit him at any point.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:29 am

I'm playing NSMB with Maxy and Riv. I play as Mario---------Riv goes Luigi, Maxy always goes Blue Toady. We're not good. We keep zeeing, man. I can beat SMB3 without a death, and I'm 11 continues in playin with the kids. (In my defense, the kids kill me a lot. Probably by accident.)
boo--------------de dirigiblez in flames, everyboddyz dead, and he lost his hat

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:09 am

Bug Fables. It's nowhere near as good as Paper Mario and I also regret not researching its content first before telling my nephew to try it.

EDIT: I had to unequip the "Harder Hits" Medal, combined with the "Hard Mode" Medal it's just impossible to proceed past the second chapter's midboss. I grinded the hell out of the beginning and basic enemies were like boss encounters, even without Harder Hits equipped I am just barely scraping by. I feel like they didn't even test these modifiers, I'd drop this game but I'm already at the third chapter so I may as well finish it.

Return to “Nintendo Main”