Ongoing Zelda Commercial Thread

Moderators: Booyakasha, Marilink

Deepfake
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Ongoing Zelda Commercial Thread

Post by Deepfake » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:15 am

[MEDIA=youtube]uI3rO3PbYOo[/MEDIA]

What happened to the talented young rappers after their lucky break, in the most famous Zelda advertisement? They were flooded with calls from interested labels and agents. Everyone knew that they were going to be huge. Money, sex, fame, glamour, it was theirs for the taking. Their ascent to super-stardom was swift and brutal. Their names were...

(each poster writes the next paragraph in this heart-rending saga)
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Calamity Panfan

Post by Calamity Panfan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

John "Swift Johnny A" Alexander and Benjamin "Andre 2000" Andre, also known as the "2 Kool 4 Skool Funky Gang." If you've noticed the similarities between one of the names and that of Andre "3000" Benjamin of the legendary hip hop duo Outkast, it's because Andre 3K has repeatedly stated that it was the supreme rapping of Benjamin Andre that inspired him to go into hip hop music. As labels continued to court the duo, disputes arose between 2 Kool 4 Skool Funky Gang and other rappers. Eazy-E of gangsta rap group N.W.A. repeatedly said of 2K4SFG...
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes

Deepfake
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by Deepfake » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:49 am

That they were nothing but commercial whores. Which of course, the 2K4SFG gladly confirmed with their next big break, filming jingles for a brothel chain in Sin City itself. Ready and willing, the unforgettable duo coined such memorable rhymes as "A good clean lay you can have today, they'll take anybody with cash to pay" which skyrocketed them to superstar status as it firmly resonated with brothel-goers of the late 80s.

Not all was rosy for the two, however, as...
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

Return to “The Legend of Zelda: See That Mountain?”