Page 4 of 6

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 pm
by Speed
VWF_champion wrote:I'm still running, if anyone cares.
Same here.

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm
by spooky scary bearatons
so, MM, WvsW, Me, VWF-Champ, Speed and Typlame are running?

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm
by Greenmarioman
damn.

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm
by Speed
MASALOBOTOMY wrote:so, MM, WvsW, Me, VWF-Champ, Speed and Typlame are running?
Yes.

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 am
by spooky scary bearatons
Speed is just Speed wrote:Yes.

Ah right, gotcha!

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:27 am
by Bad Dragonite
I'll run...

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm
by Metal Man
And the winner is...

...

Admin5??? I dunno. :p

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:31 am
by Speed
Why Speed should be Mod

-Speed has played Sonic 3 and Knuckles on the Genesis, that right there qualifies me.
-Speed has played (and enjoyed) all the Sonic Games. (Save the ****-stain of 06)
-Speed obsesses over Sonic enough to make Fan-Chars.
-Speed loved Sonic Adventure enough to make his name Speed.
-Speed attempted to make a Vectorman Forum.
-Speed would most likely NOT abuse mod powers.

Join Speed's Campaign: forums/group.php?groupid=24

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am
by Bad Dragonite
MetalMan has my vote...

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:53 am
by Metal Man
Speed wrote:-Speed has played Sonic 3 and Knuckles on the Genesis, that right there qualifies me.
-Speed has played (and enjoyed) all the Sonic Games. (Save the ****-stain of 06)
-Speed obsesses over Sonic enough to make Fan-Chars.
-Speed loved Sonic Adventure enough to make his name Speed.
-Speed attempted to make a Vectorman Forum.
-Speed would most likely NOT abuse mod powers.

Join Speed's Campaign: forums/group.php?groupid=24
Metal Man is moderator of one of the largest Sonic sites on the entire internet.
Metal Man runs his own Sonic roleplay.

I think I may outrank you juuuust a little bit. :p

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:34 am
by Speed
So, I don't care about our rank, I care about how we would run the forum.

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:13 pm
by Apiary Tazy
Vote: Metal Man

:mad:

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:54 pm
by Metal Man
Speed wrote:So, I don't care about our rank, I care about how we would run the forum.
In that case, I have a proven track record. Although in the past I would try to enforce my own POV on forum control, I now have a sophisticated strategy of adapting whatever view is required to properly moderate the forum and then enforce it.

I have been through years of drama storms and have seen the warning signs time after time, and have revived dead things from nothing;

Although I will note that I am busy at times, and hence, might be a little slow at times, if chosen I would do my best to ensure the forum is updated with newest information and garbage topics minimized.

That said, it is up to the admins and such; your vote can support me too, though. I think the question now is whether or not the admins are thinking of appointing anyone yet or not.

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 pm
by Speed
Metal Man wrote:In that case, I have a proven track record. Although in the past I would try to enforce my own POV on forum control, I now have a sophisticated strategy of adapting whatever view is required to properly moderate the forum and then enforce it.

I have been through years of drama storms and have seen the warning signs time after time, and have revived dead things from nothing;

Although I will note that I am busy at times, and hence, might be a little slow at times, if chosen I would do my best to ensure the forum is updated with newest information and garbage topics minimized.

That said, it is up to the admins and such; your vote can support me too, though. I think the question now is whether or not the admins are thinking of appointing anyone yet or not.
Be that as it may, between your SP duties your other Sonic Forum and all the other crap I'm sure you do (Like a real life) I think that someone like me (Who is on often) would be better suited to Mod a (Semi) active forum.

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:57 pm
by LOOT
Speed, you can give up now. You kinda lost since the start.

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:22 pm
by Greenmarioman
Sorry Speed.

FoS - I mean Vote: Metal Man

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:25 pm
by Mr. Ginger BALLZ
I think Speed should be mod because he is the one and only sonic ultimate fan! Metal Man I do not care what you think Speed should be the mod.
Also luigi man you are a trader and you are one of the bad guys, JK



Thank you!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm
by Seeking Attention
I'll vote for Masa.

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:51 pm
by Mr. Ginger BALLZ
Vote for Pedro aka: Speed :lol:

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm
by Speed