TS - Blake's Topic

User avatar
KirbyBoy2000
Posts: 6089
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 1:00 am
Location: NY,USA

#21

Post by KirbyBoy2000 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 pm

The woman behind the counter looks through some papers to find out, then writes down the directions on a piece of paper and hands it to you.

"The field is to the south by the town of Ardis and is owned by a man named Jack. So, are you going to take this mission?"

Blake
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2001 1:00 am
Location: A generic place such as a house
Contact:

#22

Post by Blake » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 pm

"Hmm, isn't that the town where a criminal was last seen?" Darrel asked. "Would it do any harm filling me in on the details of that Doran guy as well?"

User avatar
KirbyBoy2000
Posts: 6089
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 1:00 am
Location: NY,USA

#23

Post by KirbyBoy2000 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 pm

[strike]No its not, the first letter is different. [/strike] What are you talking about, they're not even close. <_<;

*Cough* Yeah, I suck at coming up with stuff like that on the fly and really should have checked before hand when posting that. Anyway... not the same place, though even if it was he wouldn't really show up anyway.

Blake
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2001 1:00 am
Location: A generic place such as a house
Contact:

#24

Post by Blake » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Aww, no trying to nab two jobs at once. :(

"Alright, well I suppose its time I head out," he thought to himself.

After checking to make sure he had all his gear Darrel set off to the town of Ardis.

User avatar
KirbyBoy2000
Posts: 6089
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 1:00 am
Location: NY,USA

#25

Post by KirbyBoy2000 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:37 pm

You head towards Ardis. The trip passes by fairly quickly and without any trouble. You go past the actual town and head to Jack's farm. There's a small house and a very large field filled with various crops.

As you head further in a man emerges from the house and greets you, asking if you're the person sent by True Star.

Blake
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2001 1:00 am
Location: A generic place such as a house
Contact:

#26

Post by Blake » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 pm

"Yes, I come here on business. I was informed that I can receive 50 gold for every one of these said 'pests' on your fields, correct?"

User avatar
KirbyBoy2000
Posts: 6089
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 1:00 am
Location: NY,USA

#27

Post by KirbyBoy2000 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Actually it was 60g each. Which may be too much possibly for what I have planned, but don't worry, I'll try and keep you from getting too rich. <_<;


He thinks for a second before speaking. "Yeah, that sounds about right. Well, come on, lets get going. This isn't going to get itself done."

He starts heading towards the fields and you follow him. He turns to you and asks you a question. "So, where should we start?"

The field is split into 5 parts: North, east, south, west, and center. Each part will have a fight inside of it. Where will you go?

Blake
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2001 1:00 am
Location: A generic place such as a house
Contact:

#28

Post by Blake » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 am

"Let's start with the north field and do a counterclockwise motion until we hit the east, and afterwards attack the center to prevent any ambushes from the outside fields."

Darrel bravely, though perhaps recklessly, walked into the field in anticipation of making some good money.

User avatar
KirbyBoy2000
Posts: 6089
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2000 1:00 am
Location: NY,USA

#29

Post by KirbyBoy2000 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:17 pm

You head to the north field with Jack following you. You spot some of the pests he's had to deal with almost immediately.

"Rabbits?"

"Yeah, and most of them are normal ones too, but the ones that aren't make them a pain to deal with." Jack points to a white rabbit in the center with a blue mark above its eyes. "See look at that one, those kind know some sort of magic, you can barely even get close when they're around. Well, come on, lets get started."

The two of you start heading towards them and the rabbits tense up once they see you.

Blake
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2001 1:00 am
Location: A generic place such as a house
Contact:

#30

Post by Blake » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm

"Hmph," Darrel snickered at the man's request, "This man called me all the way over for THIS? I'll gladly exterminate these 'pests.'"

Darrel's eyes locked onto the rabbit with blue marks on its head and began walking towards it. At once Darrel's left arm gashed out from his shoulder and the bone formed into its thorn like structure around his bloody arm. He raised his arm in front of him once more and tensed his muscle, firing out a large stream of bone towards all the rabbits.

He cared not what he killed in the fields with his thorns, save for his employer Jack.

Locked

Return to “Forum Roleplaying”