88 MOVIES FOR 2019!!!!! WHO NEEDS A LIFE LET'S WATCH MOVIES!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Bomby, Apollo the Just

Calamity Panfan
Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live

Re: 88 MOVIES FOR 2019!!!!! WHO NEEDS A LIFE LET'S WATCH MOVIES!!!!!!!!

Post by Calamity Panfan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:39 pm

it's okay i'd skip my thoughts on things too

Edit: I will say, one thing I didn't like about the Hulu doc is that it gets a little too "memey" at times. Like at certain points they'll say something and then pan to like a clip of The Office or something that's vaguely related to what was said, and it's unnecessary most of the time.

CaptHayfever
Supermod

Re: 88 MOVIES FOR 2019!!!!! WHO NEEDS A LIFE LET'S WATCH MOVIES!!!!!!!!

Post by CaptHayfever » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 pm

10) Godzilla (1998) - C. This is a very dumb movie, but it would be a whole lot less dumb without Audrey in it.

Sitting through the credits, "Come With Me" starts playing, & I'm like "wait...hold on.....is that Kashmir? .....it is Kashmir!"
That got me thinking about how much my opinion of sampling has grown over the years since I was a kid & hated "I'll Be Missing You", to the point where I frequently love hearing samples of good songs now, but then I'm watching freaking Godzilla & freaking "Come With Me" plays & I just start immediately hating it. So I think the issue isn't that I ever had a problem with sampling; I think the issue is that Puffy just sucks.

And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"

Return to “Movies, Television, and Animation”