Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:00 am
i mean is it a mainstream for a teenager(which they often talk about the match the players in their schools,like NBA and NFL )??
if you are from usa can you tell me?
- Posts: 41460
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 382 times
- Been thanked: 184 times
I am a teenage USA and I like to esport good
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
I am nobody
- Posts: 13502
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Posts: 29456
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Flipping a Switch
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
It is good to the esport especially when the use you esport reader to scan esport.
- Posts: 38249
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 659 times
- Been thanked: 189 times
I'm pretty sure the aorta is still the mainstream in American teenagers.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 8129
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: Somewhere I don't remember
- Been thanked: 1 time
Can't say. I'm not an American teenager.
I'd imagine it would give them hope, though. [/patronizing prick]
Edit: Maybe soon, it might be an American - or even worldwide - thing.
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:56 am
Not yet but it is gaining some momentum as being taken more serious from what I've seen.