Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42330
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 211 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
My friend accidentally licked my pet toad. What should we do?
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 34019
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Forteresse de Valois
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
OH MY TOAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
- Posts: 14302
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2000 1:00 am
- Been thanked: 17 times
Sorry but the vaccine is in another hospital
- Posts: 51224
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 288 times
- Been thanked: 1352 times
That depends. Which part did you lick?
- Posts: 41516
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 430 times
- Been thanked: 200 times
You can lick my Toad anytime
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 38500
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 794 times
- Been thanked: 246 times
Better eat the whole thing at that point, or else the Zombieshroom is going to slaughter you.
And remember, "It's-a terrible! It's-a horrible! It's-a....not good!"