- Posts: 8762
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Been thanked: 87 times
Even though video games have become more mainstream as a hobby, there's still a stigma against adults playing them, with some people thinking you're a manchild for still playing video games as an adult.
Are you ever "too old" for video games?
- Posts: 10894
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: a s s i m i l a t e
- Has thanked: 611 times
- Been thanked: 286 times
looking up into pure sunlight
I REALLY HATE POKEMON!
- Posts: 29819
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: California, U.S.A
- Has thanked: 1807 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
Too old for some of them, maybe. Like games literally made for kids, such as Mario's Early Years or something. That'd be kinda weird. But in general, no. I don't see why it'd be considered childish to play something like Death Stranding or Tetris or most games.
- Posts: 43563
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 341 times
- Been thanked: 689 times
I am nobody
- Posts: 13388
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 213 times
If you are, it's certainly long after you're too old to care what anyone else thinks you're too old for.
- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am
- Location: Konoha
- Has thanked: 198 times
- Been thanked: 239 times
I'm gonna be on the PS10 hooked up to a sleep apnea machine with arthritis of the thumbs idgaf.
- Posts: 24003
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 210 times
"This book sucks, I can't wait to get home and play Atelier Ryza