OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD: where we complain about popular things in media we don't like to feel better about ourselves

Moderators: Apollo the Just, Bomby

Booyakasha
Supermod

Re: OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD: where we complain about popular things in media we don't like to feel better about ourselves

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 pm

Star Wars' main protagonists are Luke, Leia, Han, Ben, Chewie, Wicket and Cindel, far as I'm concerned. (If you have to ask me who Wicket and Cindel are, you can just go sit on a tack.)
boo---------------the sons of his opponents wish that he was their dad

CaptHayfever
Supermod

Re: OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD: where we complain about popular things in media we don't like to feel better about ourselves

Post by CaptHayfever » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:25 pm

^Is Cindel the other "main" Ewok?

And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 pm

She's a human, you nerf herder! Her family's star cruiser goes kresh kresh on the forest moon, and so Cindel and Mace Towani (the awesome boss champ) homey up with Wicket and his pals!!

Good lord, man, have you truly never seen the Ewok Adventures? 'Caravan of Courage' and 'Battle for Endor'? What is wrong with you?!? You fool!

...you fool.

Valigarmander
Supermod

Post by Valigarmander » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:28 pm

She's also queen of the Outworld.

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:30 am

I don't think anyone would classify Chewie as a main protagonist. Well, he did have his own Christmas special or something right? I guess I stand corrected but he's no Starkiller or Anakin regardless.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:16 am

CaptHayfever wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:11 pm
I gotta admit, a nice rousing "HEY HEY HEY" would have immensely improved Episode I.
I know how to improve Episode I.

Instead of "Duel of the Fates" being part of the soundtrack, right? Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul sing it. Like, the Jedis get out their dumb swords and start in going 'boot doot doodle-oot boot doot doodle-oot boot doot doodle-oot boot doot doodle-oot", and then Darth Maul comes in with a rousing "hyahyahya-hyah myah myah wahaha". Preferably he swings his idiot bo-staff in time to the music, but it's not strictly necessary.

Maybe they could do verbal slams on each other during the choral parts. "DARTH MAUL...EATS CRAP!" "SHUT UP...YOU BOTH SUCK!"

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 pm

I REALLY HATE POKEMON! wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:30 am
I don't think anyone would classify Chewie as a main protagonist.
But he has that super relatable moment. Han tries to tell him to come back to the dianoga hell monster garbage nightmare smushing death horror room, and Chewie instantly goes "nope nope nope, no thank you''. It's real, man!

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 pm

Return to “Movies, Television, and Animation”